Tower of the Judge
The Tower of the Judge (Torre del Cadí) used to be called the Prisoner's Tower
(Torre del Preso) during the 16th century and the Tower of the passing She-Fox
(Torre del paso de la zorra) during the 17th and 18th centuries. It is possible to get to this tower following the path along the ramparts.
The tower was restored in 1924 and it stands in front of the alley that leads to the original entrance to the Generalife