- Organised group visits
Tickets will be booked by an agent authorized by the Patronato de la Alhambra.
- Individual visits
- A maximum of ten tickets may be purchased per person (except in the case of authorised agents.)
- The time of your access to the Nasrid Palaces is printed on the admission tickets. You will have no access to the palaces at another time and the tickets will not be refunded.
- You should purchase tickets for kids under the age of 12 when you buy the others, although they are free, because all visitors need to have a ticket.
- If you have purchased tickets with a discount you will have to present documentation that confirms your right to have said discount.
- Direct sale
- These tickets are only valid for the day of purchase of the ticket.
- Tickets can be acquired in the ticket offices or in the automatic machines located in the Access Pavilion in the Alhambra.
- Tickets can be sold out in advance so availability is not guaranteed.
- In high season, weekend, etc, arriving earlier to the tickets office is recommended due to possible long queues.
- It is not allowed any changes in the day or in the time of the visit or its cancellation
- Only cash at the ticket office
- Only credit cart at the automatic machines (In this case a management commission will be added to the ticket price)
- Visit the Alhambra timetable section for more details.
- Tickets in advance
- It is possible to buy the tickets in advance.
- A commission will be added to the ticket Price.
- Purchase of tickets:
- At any La Caixa Bank ATM
- At Corral del Carbón on Mariana Pineda street (Granada).
- By telephone: Phone in Spain: 902 88 80 01/ Phone Abroad: +34 958 926 031.
- By Internet: www.ticketmaster.es. Important: The purchase does not finished until the reservation number is obtained.
- IMPORTANT: Please, read the pick up instructions carefully at the end of buying proccess. AlhambraDeGranada.org only includes a link to the official web of purchase of tickets, so that is why this organization is released from responsibilities that come from the purchase of tickets from the Internet.
- Return / cancellation of tickets
- Tickets purchased in advance can NOT be returned.
There are several programs for special visits to the Alhambra and Generalife. We provide all the needed information on the types of visits and how to purchase entries. Special visits to the Alhambra
Granada City Pass
- The Granada City Pass is a pass to visit the main monuments and museums of this city. It includes trips in public transport and a discount in hotels and restaurants.
- Call this telephone number: 902 100 095 or visit the ticket office of the Alhambra.
- More details: Official web of the Granada City Pass (en.granadatur.com/granada-card)