Book a flamenco show in Granada. Flamenco is traditionally performed in "tablaos" in the Albaicín and in caves, the famous "zambras gitanas" in the Sacromonte.
Enjoy a flamenco show in the heart of Albayzin neighbourhood in Granada.
Every night at 8 and 10.30 p.m.
· No dinner (one drink and a tapa included): 20 €
· Set menu (flamenco menu): 39 €
· Menu for children (under 16 years old): 25 €
About one hour
By credit card
Service offered by
JARDINES DE ZORAYA
· Enjoy a flamenco show with a guitar player, a percussionist, a singer and two dancers.
· Jardines de Zoraya is in the heart of Albayzin neighbourhood in Granada, just two minutes away from the famous viewpoint: San Nicolás.
· Transport not included.